Today i reached the halfway mark of 20wks!!! I feel as thought this first half has just flown by...Hopefully this last half slows down some, we still have quite a few projects to finish before this little one can make its debut! We have our big ultrasound next week to see if we can determine the gender. Eric and I are getting excited! I can feel the baby moving, but its still not strong enough to feel from the outside. If you ask Zach where the baby is he comes up and lifts up my shirt and points into my belly button! haha...sometimes he will "talk" to the baby. I'm not totally convinced he understands what is happening.
Zach has been sick with the flu since Monday morning. It hasn't been very fun around our house the past few days. Its all i can do to keep up with the laundry and dishes. I didn't even get out of my pajama's until after 2pm today. Zach just wants to be cuddled and watch his cartoons or movies. I really haven't minded sitting around doing nothing, but am ready for him to feel better so we can get out of the house again. Hopefully he'll turn the corner sometime today and start to get better! He gets so frustrated and upset when i only allow him to have little sips of his pedialyte. He just wants to drink more than what his tummy can handle...and then its all i can do to handle his little meltdowns!
I'm ready for my happy little man to be back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment