We are officially down to one month before the little lady bug is due! I had an ultrasound and Dr's appointment last week and everything is looking great! At my last ultrasound i wasn't measuring according to my due date so my Midwife suggested we do a growth scan just to be on the safe side. I wasn't worried as this is the same thing that happened to me with Zach-and look at how he turned out! I am tall and have a long torso-so i guess my kids tend to hide which makes me look smaller than most other pregnant woman. Oh well.
Ultrasound showed She is still a She! She BTW is still nameless! We have a small list and are trying to come up with something. I was hoping to have her named by the time she's born, but now i don't know! Coming up with a name is so much harder for us! Apparently boys names are much easier to come up with:) So as of 35wks she's looking great and weighs in at approx 5lbs 6oz which is in the 48%! Eric and I are happy with that-although that means i have to push out a baby that is definitely going to be bigger than Zach-and that sorta scares me! We also discovered that she has hair!! Not sure how much or what color, but we are very excited about this:)
I'm feeling pretty good! I've officially lost my ankles, have a lot of heartburn, am getting tired easily, have tailbone pain and am generally feeling uncomfortable. I'm still working and plan on working at least until July 1st. I go back to the Dr. around 36.5wks(or next week) and will discuss this further with her then. Work is really not too bad for me. I'm just constantly on my feet and moving around. Its the bending over to pick things up off the floor that really hurt after a while.
I've washed most of her clothes and blankets. We've bought some diapers too. There is just a small list of needs that we have. I was optomistic and thought we could reuse a lot of things from Zach, but i am finding that they either look too boyish, or aren't the right season. So we've had to get a few more things than we anticipated. However, girl clothes are so much more fun to shop for than boy clothes!!
We are waiting on the windows to come in for the dormers upstairs. Once the windows are in we will be calling Randy(contractor) to come and build the dormers and get those all set! Once thats done we need to do just a few things to Zach's big boy room and he can then move in. I'm not sure all this will be done in a month, but we can hope right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment