Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Happy 3rd Birthday Zachary!!! Your dad and I can't believe its been 3 years since you were born! It seems like just yesterday I had come home from working early that Friday morning. I was sitting down to check my email and my favorite sites online when my water broke! Sure enough it was the same weekend that Nana,Papa, Natalie,Matt and Rachel were all headed down to Texas for a wedding. Thank goodness that Grammy and Grampy were around to keep us company at the hospital! Aunt Amy was also so very kind and flew home right away as soon as she knew you were going to be born! She didn't want to miss seeing you:) It was a long and rough day, but your grand appearance at 1:14am Saturday January 13th was all worth it! Our lives were forever changed! Not a day has gone by that you haven't amazed us! Thank you Zachary for choosing us to be your parents! We love you so very much!

Seems like just yesterday he was this small!

2 comments:

sock hands said...

please give him a huge hug from uncle jj

Moxie Crimefighter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY VERY SPECIAL AND MOST FAVORITEST NEPHEW!!! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES! love, aunt amy :)